Lixoft is running a 1-day hands-on workshop on parametric modeling of time-to-event data with the MonolixSuite on Monday the 28th of May.
We will provide a general introduction to the concepts related to time-to-event data, followed by guided hands-on to examplify parametric time-to-event modeling in practice. Repeated time-to-event, covariate modeling and joint modeling of PK-TTE or PD-TTE data sets (including informative dropouts) will also be covered. The participants will learn how to format a time-to-event data set, write a model, estimate the parameters, interpret the results to stepwise improve the model, and finally run simulations of time-to-event models. No prior experience of the MonolixSuite is required.
[AM] TTE concepts and hands-on modeling of a TTE data set:
- Introduction to the concepts of TTE modeling
- TTE modeling with the MonolixSuite: data formatting, model writing, library of TTE models, modeling guidelines
- Hands-on: stepwise modeling of a TTE data set: project setup, choice of a model for the hazard, diagnostic plots, covariate search, simulations
[PM] Advanced examples
- Example of mixture models to capture responders/non-responders in TTE data sets
- Introduction to PK-TTE and PD-TTE modeling and model writing
- Hands-on: exploration of the advantages of using informative dropouts
Price per person
Industry: 600€ – Academy: 300€ – Student: 150€
+ 100€ if registration after May 4th, 2018
Hôtel Eden Palace (Rue du Théâtre 11 – 1820 Montreux), from 9 am to 5:30 pm.