Our software is available with independent licenses for Datxplore, PKanalix, Mlxplore, Monolix, Sycomore and Simulx if you just need a particular product, or with a bundled license for the complete Monolix Suite. Academic and non-profit organisations can benefit from a free license for non-commercial activities. See here for the Lixoft license agreement for academic and commercial activities.
If you already have a valid license key, the key is valid for all versions of the software. Otherwise please use the form below to request a license. This form is also valid to request license for older versions. Notice that both the professional email address and the affiliation are mandatory. No key will be delivered if these informations are not clear enough and/or not professional (@gmail addresses for instance will not be considered as valid academic emails).
If you have any problem during download, installation, or run. Please see the following link.
- About the installer
- License type and use
- Lixoft License Agreement
- Floating License management using RLM
- How to see that the applications are well installed ?
- What about MonolixSuite running on a cluster ?
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2019R2
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2019R1
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2018R2
- Release Notes for MonolixSuite2018R1
See the full installation guide here or the pdf.
Released on Feb 20th 2018