TMDD workshop [CANCELED]
Lixoft is running a 1 day hands-on workshop on the TMDD on Saturday the 14th of October.
The workshop is intended to pharmacometricians wishing to have an introduction and an overview of TMDD. No prior experience of the MonolixSuite nor population PK modeling of biologics is required. It will provide an overview of the characteristics of the PK of therapeutic proteins, introduce TMDD modeling concepts (equations, approximations, underlying assumptions), and discuss guidelines for the development of TMDD models. Hands-on lectures to explore the behavior of TMDD models, as well as to model step by step a TMDD PK data set, will be included.
[AM] TMDD concepts:
- Introduction to the PK of therapeutic proteins
- Introduction to TMDD modeling concepts, presentation of the system of equations, usual approximations and their underlying assumptions
- Hands-on: exploration of the characteristics of the main TMDD models using Mlxplore
- Guidelines for the choice of a TMDD model depending on the available data, discussion of identifiability issues
- Hands-on: development of a TMDD model on a PK data set
- Advanced cases: TMDD with drug-drug interaction, e.g. to describe endogenous / exogenous scenarios
|Dr Géraldine Ayral is a multidisciplinary scientist with a main interest in pharmacometrics.
She joined Lixoft in 2016 as VP Applications, where she is in charge of the support, the training, and the technical communication. Geraldine holds an engineering degree from Ecole Polytechnique (Paris, France) and a Master in computational biology from ETH Zürich (Switzerland) in 2012. After an experience as assistant project manager at SoBios, a start-up developing software for modeling and in silico simulation, she started a PhD in systems biology and multi-scale modeling at INRIA Paris. She received her doctoral degree in 2016.
Price per person
Industry: 700$ – Academy: 350$ – Student: 150$
+ 150$ if registration after September 15th, 2017
Marriott Resort Harbor Beach Hotel
3030 Holiday Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33316, USA