Simulx 2020 1/2-day workshop
Lixoft is running a half-day workshop on Tuesday the 9th of June (afternoon) on advanced simulations with Simulx 2020R1 – a simulation tool equipped with a user friendly graphical interface and fully integrated with all MonolixSuite applications. Thanks to the interactive GUI, modelers interested in performing complex simulations can follow the course without prior knowledge in Monolix and programming. This workshop presents the Simulx interface and typical simulation workflows including: definition of simulation elements, exploration and construction of a study design, simulation of clinical trials and endpoints. Hands-on session focuses on the practical use of Simulx for scenarios starting from simple treatments and going up to complex clinical trials. Temporary licenses for the MonolixSuite are provided.
- Demo: presentation of the Simulx graphical user interface.
- Example: Simulx for model exploration
- Example: How to define and run a simulation.
- Resimulate a Monolix project
- Compare two treatments
- Simulation on a specific population
- Covariate-dependent treatment
- Cross-over trial simulation
Price per person
Industry: 300€ – Academy: 150€ – Student: 100€
+ 50€ if registration after May 4th, 2020
The prices are VAT exempted, it should be added if applicable.
To be defined.