Tumor growth and tumor growth inhibition modeling workshop
Lixoft is running a 1 day hands-on workshop on tumor growth and tumor growth inhibition modeling with the MonolixSuite on Tuesday the 9th of June.
A variety of ODE-based models have been published to describe data of longitudinal tumor size. This workshop will provide an overview of the most general ones and their inclusion in a modular library, and discuss guidelines for the modelling of tumor growth data.
It will alternate lectures and hands-on sessions, using real dataset examples to show how to model tumor growth data, including how to choose the model from the library, estimate the parameters and diagnose the model, as well as combining tumor growth data with PK measurements or time-to-event data such as survival.
No prior experience of the MonolixSuite is required. Temporary licenses for the MonolixSuite will be provided.
[AM] Tumor growth inhibition concepts:
- Introduction to tumor growth and tumor growth inhibition modeling concepts, presentation of the usual models and their underlying assumptions, and different ways to encode the treatments
- Hands-on: exploration of different tumor growth inhibition models using Simulx
- Guidelines for the choice of a model depending on the data
- Demo: setup of a tumor growth model in Monolix, model estimation and diagnosis
- Hands-on: development of a tumor growth inhibition model on a real data set, and use of the model to simulate new simulations
- Advanced cases: Joint model of tumor growth with survival analysis and dropout, …
Price per person
Industry: 600€ – Academy: 300€ – Student: 150€
+ 100€ if registration after May 4th, 2020
The prices are VAT exempted, it should be added if applicable.
To be defined.