QSP and mechanistic PK/PD modeling with MonolixSuite
Tuesday 28 June 2022 – entire day
This training will give you the keys to confidently and efficiently develop QSP models with MonolixSuite and avoid common pitfalls. During this workshop, we will show how to define the scope, write, debug, fit and simulate QSP models with the MonolixSuite. Diagnostic tools specific to QSP models will also be presented.
The workshop will alternate lectures and interactive hands-on sessions, using real-life examples to practise the implementation of a QSP model, the estimation of its parameters from clinical data and answer precise research questions via simulations.
Participants are expected to have a basic knowledge of Monolix. People new to Monolix are invited to follow the workshop “Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix” on the previous day. Temporary licences for the MonolixSuite will be provided.
This is an in-person workshop taking place in Ljubljana (Slovenia), as a satellite event of the PAGE conference.
[AM] QSP concepts
- Introduction to the goals of QSP models, examples from literature
- Implementation of QSP models using the mlxtran language of the MonolixSuite
- Hands-on: implementation of a small QSP model and its simulation in Simulx
- Demo: setup of a QSP models in Monolix to estimate parameters using clinical data. How to include inter-individual variability, fix parameter values, and set Bayesian priors will be shown. Convergence assessment and options to improve the convergence will also be discussed.
- Hands-on: analysis and diagnosis of a larger QSP model: sensitivity analysis in simulx, followed by parameter estimation and diagnostic in Monolix using phase I clinical data
- Demo: use of a Monolix run to simulate new simulations
- Hands-on: the model developed in the previous hands-on session will be used to explore several phase II designs in several target populations
Price per person
Industry: 600€ – Academia: 300€
The prices are VAT exempted, it will be added if applicable.
Get a 50% discount on the second and third workshop you register to!
- Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix + QSP and mechanistic PK/PD modeling with MonolixSuite: Industry: 900€ – Academia: 450€
Cankarjev Dom cultural and congress centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia (same venue as the conference).