The 2022 Lixoft Pkanalix Spring School will be held between 22 and 24 March, 2022. It will focus on the analysis of PK data using non-compartment analysis (NCA) and bioequivalence (BE) calculations. Fitting of compartmental models, as well as the transition to population models will also be shown. The course is designed for scientists with none to intermediate knowledge of PKanalix. Hands-on exercises to do in between sessions will be provided.
Industry professionals, students, and doctoral/post-doctoral researchers will gain confidence in using PKanalix over the three 1.5hr sessions. You’ll also learn how to make your work more exciting and efficient!
This is a FREE and completely ONLINE event.
FREE TEMPORARY LICENCE for the entire MonolixSuite will be provided for the Spring School participants.
Activation key – valid until April 15, 2022 – will be send by e-mail one week before the start of the school.
REGISTRATION IS OBLIGATORY – use the link below to go to the registration page:
Check also the Lixoft second Spring School: “Pharmacometrics Spring School: Modeling & Simulation using MonolixSuite” on March 14th – 18th. It is a FREE and ONLINE event, designed for scientists with none to intermediate knowledge of Monolix and Simulx.
The Spring School will consist of 3 sessions, 1h30min each. It will cover non-compartmental analysis (NCA), bioequivalence (BE), compartmental fitting (CA), simulations and the connection to popPK in Monolix with the following program:
- Day 1: Non-compartmental analysis (NCA), including NCA concepts, data formatting, and NCA options.
- Day 2: Bioequivalence (BE), including the definition of BE models for crossover, repeated crossover and parallel designs, and the math behind it. Reporting using an upcoming R package will also be shown.
- Day 3: Compartmental analysis (CA) and beyond, including the selection and fitting of compartmental models to the data, the simulation of the fitted model for new dosing designs and the extension to population PK with Monolix.
HANDS-ON: After each session you will be able to download additional material (datasets, projects and instructions) from this webpage to put your knowledge into practice. We will present the solutions at the beginning of the next session.
The sessions will be recorded and the videos will be available to the participants for the duration of the school (until April 15th).
The transcript of the Q&A sessions grouped by topics: download
All information about MonolixSuite applications and how to use them you can find in our online documentations:
- Dataset: https://dataset.lixoft.com/
- Datxplore: https://datxplore.lixoft.com/
- Monolix: https://monolix.lixoft.com/
- PKanalix: https://pkanalix.lixoft.com/
- Simulx: https://simulx.lixoft.com/
- Sycomore: https://sycomore.lixoft.com/
- Mlxtran: https://mlxtran.lixoft.com/
In addition, for case study videos, webinars and Feature of the week videos check:
- page with links: https://lixoft.com/lixoft-university/
- youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/lixoft
For other questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do I need the MonolixSuite installed on my computer?
You can listen to the lecture without having MonolixSuite installed. However, you do need it if you want to practice MonolixSuite between sessions with the hands-on exercises.
- How to install the MonolixSuite?
All information about the installation can be found in the download webpage.
- Which version of MonolixSuite can I use?
Teachers will be using the MonolixSuite2021R1 version, but you will be able to complete most of the exercises with the 2020R1 version (except on day 2 as Bioequivalence is a new module of the 2021R1 version). The training material will contain all projects compatible with the 2021R1 as well as 2020R1 version.
- Do I have to pay for the MonolixSuite licence?
We provide a FREE TEMPORARY LICENCE to all participants of the Spring School, valid until April 15th. You will receive the activation key per email a few days before the beginning of the Spring School. Check also your spam folder.
If you wish to continue using MonolixSuite after April 15th:
- If you are an academic or work in a non-profit organization, then you can benefit from a free license for non-commercial activities. See here for the Lixoft license agreement for academic and commercial activities. To request such a license, please use the form from this website: https://lixoft.com/downloads/#RequestLicense
- If you work in a company, contact as us via the contact form: https://lixoft.com/contact/ and indicate that you have participated to the Spring School.
- Will the session recordings be shared?
Yes, the sessions will be recorded and the videos will be available to the participants for the duration of the school (until April 15th). The links to the videos will be provided on this webpage.
- Can I get a certificate of attendance?
Certificates of attendance will be send automatically to participants which have attended all five live sessions and filled the survey. The survey has been send to you per email (check your spam folder). As we cannot follow who watches the recordings, attendance is based on attendance to the live session only.