The 2022 Lixoft Pharmacometrics Spring School, held between 14 and 18 March, 2022 will focus on population modeling for model-informed drug development (MIDD) and simulations of clinical trials using the MonolixSuite.
Students, doctoral/post-doctoral researchers, and industry professionals will gain confidence in using the MonolixSuite applications over the week-long course. You’ll also learn how to make your modeling work more exciting and efficient!
This is a FREE and completely ONLINE event.
FREE TEMPORARY LICENCE for the entire MonolixSuite will be provided for the Spring School participants.
Activation key – valid until April 15, 2022 – will be send by e-mail one week before the start of the school.
REGISTRATION IS OBLIGATORY – use the link below to go to the registration page:
Check also the Lixoft second Spring School: “Non-compartmental analysis, bioequivalence and beyond Spring School with PKanalix” on March 22nd – 24th. It is a FREE and ONLINE event, designed for scientists with none to intermediate knowledge of PKanalix.
The Spring School will consist of 5 sessions, 1h30min each. It will cover all steps of a modeling and simulation workflow, including:
- Day 1: Data visualization and population analysis in Monolix. Theoretical recap, run setup in Monolix (using the library) and estimation tasks.
- Day 2: Model diagnosis with the plots and statistical tests. Covariate search.
- Day 3: Writing a custom structural model using the mlxtran language.
- Day 4: Simulations using Simulx
- Day 5: Advanced examples
HANDS-ON: After each session you will be able to download additional material (datasets, projects and instructions) to put your knowledge into practice. We will present the solutions at the beginning of the next session.
The sessions will be recorded and the videos will be available to the participants for the duration of the school (until April 15th).
- Lecture: download
The transcript of the Q&A sessions grouped by topics: download
All information about MonolixSuite applications and how to use them you can find in our online documentations:
- Dataset: https://dataset.lixoft.com/
- Datxplore: https://datxplore.lixoft.com/
- Monolix: https://monolix.lixoft.com/
- PKanalix: https://pkanalix.lixoft.com/
- Simulx: https://simulx.lixoft.com/
- Sycomore: https://sycomore.lixoft.com/
- Mlxtran: https://mlxtran.lixoft.com/
In addition, for case study videos, webinars and Feature of the week videos check:
- page with links: https://lixoft.com/lixoft-university/
- youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/lixoft
For other questions, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I participated in the 1st edition of the Pharmacometrics Spring School in 2021. Do you recommend to participate in the 2nd edition?
In the 2nd edition of the spring school we will use the new release of the MonolixSuite: 2021R1. The content of the lectures and the hands-on sessions will be the same as in the 1st edition, so if you feel confident with this material there is no need to participate in the school this year. However, you can always take advantage of the live chat and Q&A with the Lixoft team during the lecture sessions.
- Do I need the MonolixSuite installed on my computer?
You can listen to the lecture without having MonolixSuite installed. However, you do need it if you want to practice MonolixSuite between sessions with the hands-on exercises.
- How to install the MonolixSuite?
All information about the installation can be found in the download webpage.
- Which version of MonolixSuite can I use?
Teachers will be using the MonolixSuite2021R1 version, but you will be able to complete most of the exercises with the 2020R1 version. The training material will contain all projects compatible with the 2021R1 as well as 2020R1 version.
- Do I have to pay for the MonolixSuite licence?
We provide a FREE TEMPORARY LICENCE to all participants of the Spring School, valid until April 15th. You will receive the activation key per email a few days before the beginning of the Spring School. Check also your spam folder.
If you wish to continue using MonolixSuite after April 15th:
- If you are an academic or work in a non-profit organisation, then you can benefit from an unlimited and free license for non-commercial activities. See here for the Lixoft license agreement for academic and commercial activities. To request such a licence, please use the form from this website: https://lixoft.com/downloads/#RequestLicense
- If you work in a company, contact as us via the contact form: https://lixoft.com/contact/ and indicate that you have participated to the Spring School.
- Will the session be recorded?
Yes, the sessions will be recorded and the videos will be available to the participants for the duration of the school (until April 15th).The links to the videos will be provided on this webpage.
- Can I get a certificate of attendance?
Certificates of attendance will be send automatically to participants which have attended all five live sessions and filled the survey. The survey has been send to you per email (check your spam folder). As we cannot follow who watches the recordings, attendance is based on attendance to the live session only.