The 2021 Lixoft Spring School for China, held between May 18th and 20th, and organized in collaboration with Mosim, will focus on population modeling using the MonolixSuite.
It will cover all steps of a modeling workflow, including:
- Data visualization and population analysis in Monolix
- Model diagnosis tools
- Writing custom models in the Mlxtran language
Students, doctoral/post-doctoral researchers, and industry professionals will gain confidence in using the MonolixSuite applications over the 3-day-long course. You’ll also learn how to make your modeling work more exciting and efficient!
This is a FREE and completely ONLINE event. No travel necessary. The event will be held in English but questions can be asked and answered in Chinese.
A temporary license key valid for the full MonolixSuite will be sent by email to all registered participants, just before the start of the spring school. The activation key is valid until May 31st.
Registration is obligatory. Use the link below to go to the registration page:
Join the event with the Zoom link that you received from firstname.lastname@example.org after registering. Check your spam folder if necessary.
The Spring School will consist of 3 sessions, 2h each. It will cover all steps of a modeling and simulation workflow, including:
- Day 1: Data visualization and population analysis in Monolix. Theoretical recap, run setup in Monolix (using the library) and estimation tasks.
- Day 2: Model diagnosis with the plots and statistical tests. Covariate search.
- Day 3: Writing a custom structural model using the mlxtran language and joint modeling approaches.
HANDS-ON: After the two first sessions you will receive additional material (datasets, projects and instructions) to put your knowledge into practice. We will present the solutions at the beginning of the next session.
The material for each session will appear below. The sessions will be recorded and the link to the videos will be available here for the duration of the school (until May 31st).
- Lecture: download
All information about MonolixSuite applications and how to use them you can find in our online documentations:
- Dataset: https://dataset.lixoft.com/
- Datxplore: https://datxplore.lixoft.com/
- Monolix: https://monolix.lixoft.com/
- PKanalix: https://pkanalix.lixoft.com/
- Simulx: https://simulx.lixoft.com/
- Sycomore: https://sycomore.lixoft.com/
- Mlxtran: https://mlxtran.lixoft.com/
In addition, for case study videos, webinars and Feature of the week videos check:
- page with links: https://lixoft.com/lixoft-university/
- youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/lixoft
Please do not request a license key via this contact, except if you are registered on the zoom event and you have not received any license key after May 17th, even in your spam folder.
- Do I need the MonolixSuite installed on my computer?
For the online sessions: no, because we show all steps in MonolixSuite as a demonstration. However, you do need it if you want to practice MonolixSuite between sessions with the hands-on exercises.
- How to install the MonolixSuite?
All information about the installation can be found in the download webpage. You should use the temporary license key sent to you by email after your registration (check your spam folder if needed).
- Which version of MonolixSuite can I use?
Teachers will be using the MonolixSuite2020R1 version, but you will be able to complete most of the exercises with the 2019 version. In addition, the training material will also contain all projects (except Simulx) compatible with the 2019R2 version.
- How can I get a MonolixSuite licence key?
We provide a FREE TEMPORARY LICENCE to all participants of the Spring School. You should receive an activation key after registering, and before the start of the spring school. If you are registered on the zoom event and have not received any license key after May 17th, even in your spam folder, please contact us.
- Will the session recordings be shared?
Yes, the sessions will be recorded and the videos will be available to the participants until May 31st.
- Can I get a certificate of attendance?
Yes, if you register and attend to the entire 3 sessions, you will automatically receive a certificate.