This position is an excellent opportunity for a software engineer willing to work on healthcare applications, and on advanced technologies for modelling, biostatistics and simulation. You will work on the design and development of scientific software applied to biotechnologies and drug development. The technical topics will be diverse and include, depending on your specialties:
- Innovative graphical interfaces and visualization tools
- Numerical algorithms
- Dedicated parsers for professional languages
- Extension of applications for cloud deployment
- Workflow and process management, reporting software…
The position is located in the Paris area, France.
- Software programming, C++ or similar (Java), Python
- Beginner or experienced
- 5 Years post A-level minimum: engineer diploma, M.D. or Ph.D.
- Ability to produce reliable and sustainable code
- Good communication skills – english fluent
To apply or to get more information, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org