It is possible to install MonolixSuite with a silent installer mode, i.e. without any user interaction. It is particularly convenient on systems without interface (typically cluster) and when we want to install it on a lot of machines in a network.
Save the two files in the same folder as the file monolixsuite2020R1-installer (download page), and launch the following command line in that folder:
Some important points:
- It only works for Linux operating system. For windows operating system, you need to accept to install it as an administrator and accept the installation of the Visual Redistribute.
- It is possible to change the installation directory by modifying the file controlscript_lixoftsuite_silent2020.qs on line 104.
- If you are installing older MonolixSuite versions (but starting after 2018R1),
- instead of silentInstall_monolixSuite2020R1.sh., you should use on of the following .sh
- and with the following configuration file controlscript_lixoftsuite_silent.qs
There is no option to uninstall MonolixSuite with a silent command.MonolixSuite silent installer