Non Compartmental analysis
The first main feature of PKanalix is the calculation of the parameters in the Non Compartmental Analysis framework.
This task consists in defining rules for the calculation of the (slope of the terminal elimination phase) to be able to compute the NCA parameters. This definition can be done either globally via rules (e.g adjusted R2 or time window) or on each individual where the user can choose or remove any point for the calculation.
The second main feature of PKanalix is the calculation of the parameters in the Compartmental Analysis framework. It consists in finding parameters of a PK model representing the kinetics in compartments for each individual. Automatic initialization is performed for a better convergence of each parameter for each individual.
Outputs and plots
All NCA and/or CA outputs are displayed in sortable tables and exported in the result folder in a R-compatible format. Interactive plots are also proposed for straightforward interpretation of the results.
and, starting from the 2020 version:
- Filters of a dataset to easily perform the analysis on several data subsets without modifying the original file.
- Module to select and scale output units for better analysis and reporting.
- Flexibility: selection of NCA parameters for computation and display, stratification of results by categorical covariates and acceptance criteria for comparison, multiple partial AUC
- Plots with statistics of observed data.
- More interface features: dark theme, font size, choice of significant digits.