This page groups the legacy documentation of Lixoft products prior to release 2016R1. To see the documentation of latest versions, please follow this link.
- Monolix methodology: this document describes the main algorithms for the tasks performed by Monolix.
Mlxtran syntax (for version prior to 2016R1)
For software prior 2016R1, all the software do not share the same model coding language, i.e. the same Mlxtran language reference. Here are the several links to see the model coding language for
- Model coding language for Monolix: for Monolix until Monolix 4.3.3
- Model coding language for Mlxplore: for Mlxplore until Mlxplore 1.1.1
- Model coding language for Simulx: for Simulx version until Simulx 1.1.0
Tutorial and libraries
- Mlxtran tutorial for Monolix 4.3: The following slidedeck provides a tutorial on how to easily describe simple and complex pharmacometric models, including PK, PK-PD and discrete data models, using the MLXTRAN language included in MONOLIX 4.3.
- Lixoft is providing model libraries to simplify the use of its software. The mathematical expressions of the pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic models implemented in MonolixSuite can be found here: PKPDlibrary.
Legacy user guides
To get the associated user guide, please click on the associated link
- Datxplore v1.0.1: Datxplore user guide
- Mlxplore v1.1.1: Mlxplore user guide
- Monolix v4.3.3: Monolix433 user guide
- Monolix v4.3.2: Monolix432 user guide
- Monolix v4.3.1: Monolix431 user guide
- Monolix v4.3.0: Monolix430 user guide
- Monolix v4.2.2: Monolix422 user guide
- Monolix v4.2.1: Monolix421 user guide
- Monolix v4.2.0: Monolix420 user guide
Legacy video for Monolix 433