- Download 109
- File Size 229.01 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 28 February 2023
- Last Updated 22 March 2023
Minimum system requirements
- Architecture: 64 bits
- Operating system: Stream 8, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 22.04, Red Hat 8, Red Hat 9, and OpenSUSE Leap 15.3 and 15.4. (CAUTION: not compatible with CentOS 7 and Red Hat 7, see here for these OS).
- 2GB RAM or above
- gcc 4.8 or above
- libXScrnSaver should be installed from the standard depot for Centos 7.9 and Stream 8 OS.
- Required libraries (even for GUI-less usage): fontconfig libX11 libX11-xcb gcc-c++ libGL harfbuzz libXcomposite libXcursor libXdamage libXi libXtst libXScrnSaver alsa-lib libSM libxkb-common
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 800x600 pixels is recommended.
- download the .zip file with the "Download" button above
- Unzip (extract) to see the installer called monolixSuite2023R1
- The file monolixSuite2023R1 is an executable. Depending on your operating system and settings it may open directly or not. If the installer does not open when clicking on it, you need to allow its execution as executable first. On Ubuntu, this can for instance be done with:
- right click on the installer > Properties > Permissions and select "Allow executing file as program"
- in the command line, go to the directory containing the installer with "cd /path/to/installer" and then type "chmod +x monolixSuite2021R2"
- double click on the installer and follow the steps in the pop-up window. A silent installer is available on demand.
To troubleshoot download, installation, launch or run issues, check the troubleshooting page.
About the installer
- The installer is an executable.
- A silent installer is also available.
Licence and activation
PKanalix, Monolix and Simulx require an activation key. Please go to the download page if you do not have your license key yet. The licence activation procedure can be seen also on the download page at the licence activation section.
The user can also go to <InstallationMenu MonolixSuite2023R1>/bin ($HOME/Lixoft/MonlixSuite2023R1/bin by default) to access to the .bat for Datxplore, PKanalix, Monolix, and Simulx.
To see if everything is well installed, you can see here.
The data set, the Mlxtran syntax and each software has on-line documentation.