Support of all relevant data types and statistical features
Monolix covers a wide range of data types and statistical features for population PK/PD modeling. For all cases the right statistical methodology has been developed and published for reference. Monolix covers:
- Continuous, categorical, count and repeated time to event data.
- Mixture models and mixtures of models.
- Inter-occasion variability with any number of levels.
- Proper handling of BLQ data.
- Normal, lognormal, logit, probit and user defined distributions for the individual parameters.
Mlxtran is used for custom-built models; a simple, yet powerful model language that is suitable for simple as well as complex Systems Pharmacology models. Monolix provides a fully documented, open source library with 126 PK and 47 PD models.
Comprehensive documentation and examples
Great care has been taken to provide the user with a comprehensive documentation that includes methodology, software manuals, tutorials, …
A wide collection of examples that include models and data can be used as templates to start your own project.