Release Notes MonolixSuite2021R2
The document is the release notes for MonolixSuite2021R2 and lists the bug fixes of all applications of the MonolixSuite.
- Interpretation of the occasion index was wrong when the ids were not ordered in the data set
- Additional dose lines with ADDL or SS were wrongly duplicated (with the same time value) after applying a filter on the data set
- Addition of washout between overlapping occasions was at the time of first dose instead of first dose or first observation
- Fix of the crash happening after data filtering action when found lines were not unique
- Fix of the crash happening when an “ignored observation” column was ignoring all data of an occasion
- Filtering was not possible if the column header was “line”
- On Linux, numerical keyboard input was not working
- After attempting to close a project which has unsaved changes, and selecting “Save and quit” in the pop-up window, clicking “Cancel” in the file browser window does not close the application anymore.
- Fix of the slow-down of the ODE solver. In case of many doses or regressors, the slow-down could be up to 20% compared to the 2020R1 version.
- Fix of the export of the “Individual fits” plot getting stuck when plots are exported automatically at the end of the run
- Fix occasional crashes when running only the EBEs task after reloading a project with results
- Check on conditional distribution setting “interval length” was wrongly applied at project load when “enable maximum iterations limit” was disabled
- Theoretical distribution line (black, dashed) was not saved to png when CDF was not selected in distribution of the residuals plot
- RSE by linearization were shown in the column of RSE by IS when RSE by IS were already present and RSE by linearization task failed
- Highlighting of all points of an individual when hovering on one of them was sometimes incomplete in case of censored data.
- VPC simulations for TTE data were generating several times the same individual leading to unsmooth prediction interval, which were especially visible in case of no inter-individual variability
- In case of categorical or count data displayed as “stacked” in the Observed data plot, y-axis ticks and the color legend were wrong in case the plot was split into subplots
- In case of categorical or count data displayed as “stacked” in the Observed data plot, colors were wrong in case the plot was split into subplots
- Scrollbars in the Initial Estimates tab now remain visible even when the font size is increased above 125%
- “merge” button after a split by covariates was not properly reset after changing the split groups
- The error message when trying to do calculations on a bsmm output has been improved
- Implementation of covariate transformations using if/else statements by modifying directly the mlxtran file was leading to an error at load after a save (which saves with a slightly different syntax)
- Tab “stratify” was not shown when no covariates were present, which was preventing the reordering of simulation groups subplots
- Crash in outcome/endpoint calculation when all three following conditions were fulfilled: dataset present in exploration, and occasion structure of the simulation different from the occasion structure of the data set, and outcome calculated by id (and not by id and occ)
- In the Exploration tab, the color palette for the treatment groups has been updated to avoid poorly visible colors such as yellow.
- The Result tab now shows a “loading icon” until the results are updated, instead of still showing the results of the previous simulation.
- When creating a population parameter element from an external file, the lines are now kept in the same order as provided in the file.
- When clicking on “view” for the elements defined in the Definition tab, when the table is truncated for display time purposes, a message is now displayed below the table to inform the user of the truncation.
- Projects with categorical covariates elements of type “manual” using strings with special characters could not be reloaded
- User-defined models with correlation parameters defined via an expression in the EQUATION block were not supported in 2021R1 anymore (while they were in 2020).
- [MAC OS only] occasionnal crash when splitting output distribution plot has been fixed
- [MAC OS only] clicking on the “outcome & endpoint” window was making the “simulation” window dispappear
- List of factors for the linear BE model were not properly updated after applying a data set filtering
- Results of CA calculation in case of occasions were influenced by the presence of other occasions
- When reloading a project with no parameters selected in the “BE” column, the project was displayed with default parameters in the BE column
- Exported plots are not deleted anymore when saving the project after plots settings have been modified
- Project setting “result folder” not was properly reloaded when it was not the default value
- In the Comparison tab, parameter values of the form “-0.xxx” were not properly displayed in the table
- getFixedEffectsByAutoInit() now returns the same number of digits as the ‘autoinit’ in the GUI
- plotNCAIndividualFits() with obsUnusedColor=”colored” and colorGroup was not coloring all dots
- In the function setProjectSettings(), argument “userfilesnexttoproject=T” for Simulx was not properly recognized, argument “datanexttoproject=T” for PKanalix was also not properly recognized.
- getPopulationElements() now returns mlx_PopUncertainLin and mlx_PopUncertainSA when they exist
- loadProject() now checks the file extension depending on which software was indicated during initialization of the lixoftConnectors
- In plotRandomEffectsCorrelations(), in case of IOV, it is now possible to choose the variability level to display, as in the GUI
- Error messages have been added in setGroupElement() when forbidden element combinations are used
- getSimulationResults() now has two additional arguments “id” and “rep” to request only a subset of the results. This is useful when the results are too large to be sent to R in one call.
- Occasions with no dose were generating an error “subscript out of bounds” in getTreatmentsInformation() and functions using it such as plotObservedData()
- Demo projects for bioequivalence and infusion+steady-state have been added to the validation suite for PKanalix