Lixoft is running a 1 day hands-on workshop on Target Mediated Drug Disposition models with the MonolixSuite on Tuesday the 11th of June. The workshop is intended to pharmacometricians wishing to have an introduction and an overview of TMDD. No prior experience of the MonolixSuite nor population PK modeling of biologics is required. It will provide an overview of the characteristics of the PK of therapeutic proteins, introduce TMDD modeling concepts (equations, approximations, underlying assumptions), and discuss guidelines for the development of TMDD models. Hands-on lectures to explore the behavior of TMDD models, as well as to model step by step a TMDD PK data set, will be included.
[AM] TMDD concepts:
- Introduction to the PK of therapeutic proteins
- Introduction to TMDD modeling concepts, presentation of the system of equations, usual approximations and their underlying assumptions
- Hands-on: exploration of the characteristics of the main TMDD models using Mlxplore
- Guidelines for the choice of a TMDD model depending on the available data, discussion of identifiability issues
- Hands-on: development of a TMDD model on a PK data set
- Advanced cases: TMDD with varying target, …
Price per person
Industry: 600€ – Academy: 300€ – Student: 150€
+ 100€ if registration after May 4th, 2019
The prices are VAT exempted, it should be added if applicable.
To be defined