Lixoft is running a 1 day hands-on workshop on Simulx on Monday the 10th of June.
Simulx is a R application integrated in the MonolixSuite for advanced simulations. Simulx is part of the mlxR library.
The course is then preferably intended for modellers who already have some basic knowledge of R (no needs to be an expert!).
The course will consist of both lectures and hands-on sessions with R and Monolix.
I Computing and visualizing predictions
- Simulation from structural models
- ODEs and DDEs based models,
- Complex PK models with complex dosing regimen
- Exposure calculation
- Easy creation of Shiny apps
II Simulating longitudinal data in a population context
- Simulation of inter-individual variability (IIV)
- Simulation of random effects
- Simulation of individual covariates
- Use of covariates from a database
- Simulation of inter-occasion variability (IOV)
- Simulation from continuous, categorical, count and time-to-event data models
III Simulating a clinical trial
- Monte Carlo simulation for design comparison
- Power calculation
- Taking adherence into account
- Adaptive dosing regimen and titration
IV Integrating Simulx in a workflow
- Using Simulx with PK and PKPD Monolix projects
- Taking into account parameter uncertainty
IV Sensitivity analysis
Prof. Marc Lavielle is a Research Director at Inria.
Price per person
Industry: 600€ – Academy: 300€ – Student: 150€
+ 100€ if registration after May 4th, 2019
The prices are VAT exempted, it should be added if applicable.
To be defined.