From simple to complex simulations with Simulx
Tuesday 28 June 2022 – half-day morning
This training will give you the keys to confidently set up simulation scenarios and efficiently answer “what if” questions using Simulx – a simulation tool equipped with a user-friendly graphical interface and fully integrated with all MonolixSuite applications.
During this workshop, we will teach you how to use the Simulx interface and define typical simulation workflows, starting either from scratch or from a Monolix run. This will include the definition of simulation elements, exploration and construction of a study design, simulation of clinical trials and endpoints. The workshop will alternate lectures and interactive hands-on sessions, starting from simple treatments and going up to complex clinical trials.
Prior experience with Monolix is not mandatory but welcome. Participants are invited to also follow the workshop “Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix” on the previous day. Temporary licences for the MonolixSuite will be provided.
This is an in-person workshop taking place in Ljubljana (Slovenia), as a satellite event of the PAGE conference.
- presentation of the Simulx graphical user interface.
- definition of simulations elements: model, parameters, treatment, and outputs
- interactive and real-time model exploration
- setup of Monte-Carlo simulations
- simulation output post-processing via outcomes and endpoints
- use of Simulx via the lixoftConnectors R package
- Resimulate a Monolix project
- Compare two treatments
- Simulation on a specific population
- Covariate-dependent treatment
- Clinical trial design investigation
Price per person
Industry: 300€ – Academia: 150€
The prices are VAT exempted, it will be added if applicable.
Get a 50% discount on the second and third workshop you register to!
- Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix + From simple to complex simulations with Simulx + Non compartmental, bioequivalence and beyond with PKanalix: Industry: 900€ – Academia: 450€
- Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix + From simple to complex simulations with Simulx:
Industry: 750€ – Academia: 375€
Cankarjev Dom cultural and congress centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia (same venue as the conference).
Workshops @PAGE registration form