Non compartmental, bioequivalence and beyond with PKanalix
Tuesday 28 June 2022 – half-day afternoon
This training will give you the keys to confidently and efficiently run your PK analyses and optimize your workflow. During this workshop, we will teach you how to use PKanalix to analyze PK data sets using NCA, do bioequivalence assessments and fit compartmental models. The whole workflow from data preparation to reporting, as well as what happens behind the scene will be explained. Bridging to simulation and pop-PK modeling with the other applications of the MonolixSuite will also be shown. The workshop will alternate lectures and interactive hands-on sessions to practice and gain confidence.
Temporary licences for the MonolixSuite will be provided. No prior experience is required.
- Introduction to PK data sets: plasma, urine, steady state, crossover and BLQ
- Demo: use of PKanalix to calculate parameters in the NCA and CA frameworks
- Hands-on: analysis of a single dose study and simulations of multidoses in Simulx
- Hands-on: steady state NCA and CA workflows and popPK modelling in Monolix
- Demo: Bioequivalence in PKanalix
- Hands-on: Bioequivalence case study
Price per person
Industry: 300€ – Academia: 150€
The prices are VAT exempted, it will be added if applicable.
Get a 50% discount on the second and third workshop you register to!
- Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix + From simple to complex simulations with Simulx + Non compartmental, bioequivalence and beyond with PKanalix: Industry: 900€ – Academia: 450€
- Introductory course on pharmacometrics modeling with Monolix + Non compartmental, bioequivalence and beyond with PKanalix:
Industry: 750€ – Academia: 375€
Cankarjev Dom cultural and congress centre, Ljubljana, Slovenia (same venue as the conference).