- Download 2530
- File Size 110.92 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 17 April 2019
- Last Updated 18 April 2019
Note: As PKanalix is a fresh new product, a dedicated license is necessary. Thus if you already have a MonolixSuite license, you need to ask for a PKanalix license.
Minimum system requirements
- Architecture: 64 bits
- 1GB RAM or above
- Xcode to be able to compile any C++ code on your computer.
- Operating system: all starting from OS X over or equal 10.10
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 800x600 pixels is recommended.
Resolution and display
- OpenGL technology impact on remote access: Monolix and Datxplore interface were updated with OpenGL technology. This implies that the remote access using direct rendering is not working with OpenGL. In that case, the OpenGL application sends instructions directly to the local hardware bypassing the target X server. This is only possible with single machine. We cannot use it in MonolixSuite with X11 forwarding. Thus, an indirect rendering should be used, i.e. the remote application sends instructions to the X server which transfers them to the graphics card. It is possible to do that with ssh application, but it needs a dedicated configuration depending on the machine and the operating system. Other application as VNC or Remina can be used for an indirect rendering.
- If the graphical user interface appears with too high or too low resolution, follow these steps:
- open Monolix
- load any project from the demos
- in the menu, go to Settings > Preferences and disable the "High dpi scaling" in the Options.
- close Monolix
- restart Monolix
When downloading the package, or launching the installer, the antivirus may tell that the executable file is risky, considered malicious and stopped working. This is due to the fact that MonolixSuite embeds a compiler for the Mlxtran language. Thus, the antivirus puts it in quarantine or removes it. Two solutions are available:
1/ Deactivate your antivirus auto-protection process during download and installation, or
2/ Restore the file from the quarantine.
To know more, please see the following link.
- install and launch at least once Xcode, in order to be able to compile any C++ code on your computer.
- install XQuartz (or X11 for osX < 10.7), close and restart your session at least once after the installation, in order to make the system recognize the path of X11.
These operations must be done after any update or upgrade of your system. XQuartz can be founded on Apple's website, Xcode can be installed using App Store.app.
For using the calculation engine Simulx, the user can not access directly to it as no user interface is provided, yet. Thus, the user should have R (with a version greater than 3.2 is recommended) and download the R-package mlxR (see here) to use the calculation engine Simulx.
About the installer
- The installer is an executable
Licence and activation
Mlxplore, Monolix and Simulx require an activation key. Please go to the download page if you do not have your license key yet. The licence activation procedure can be seen also on the download page at the licence activation section.
The user can also go to /Applications/MonolixSuite2019R1.app/Contents/resources/mlxsuite/bin to access to the .bat for Datxplore, Mlxplore, and Monolix.
For the calculation engine Simulx, the user should access it through R.
To see if everything is well installed, you can see here.
The data set, the Mlxtran syntax and each software has on-line documentation.