- Download 1782
- File Size 223.53 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 28 February 2023
- Last Updated 22 March 2023
Minimum system requirements
- Architecture: 64 bits
- Operating System: Big sur, Monterey and Ventura.
- 2GB RAM or above
- Xcode to be able to compile any C++ code on your computer.
- Optimally standard screen resolution not less than 800x600 pixels is recommended.
- Devices with Apple silicon: installation of Rosetta is required.
- To use lixoftConnectors on devices with Apple silicon, R version for Intel Macs needs to be used.
To troubleshoot download, installation, launch or run issues, check the troubleshooting page.
- install and launch at least once Xcode, in order to be able to compile any C++ code on your computer.
- install XQuartz (or X11 for osX < 10.7), close and restart your session at least once after the installation, in order to make the system recognize the path of X11.
These operations must be done after any update or upgrade of your system. XQuartz can be founded on Apple's website, Xcode can be installed using App Store.app.
About the installer
The installer is an executable
Licence and activation
PKanalix, Monolix and Simulx require an activation key. Please go to the download page if you do not have your license key yet. The licence activation procedure can be seen also on the download page at the licence activation section.
The user can also go to /Applications/MonolixSuite2023R1.app/Contents/resources/mlxsuite/bin to access to the .bat for Datxplore, PKanalix, Monolix, and Simulx.
To see if everything is well installed, you can see here.
The data set, the Mlxtran syntax and each software has on-line documentation.