Non compartmental and compartmental analysis with PKanalix 1/2-day workshop
Lixoft is running a half-day workshop on non-compartmental (NCA) and compartmental analysis (CA) with PKanalix, a MonolixSuite applications, on Tuesday the 9th of June (morning). It is meant for anyone interested in analysis of PK data sets, bioequivalence assessment and bridging to simulation and pop-PK modelling. No prior experience of the MonolixSuite is required. This workshop presents how to analyse data sets for several typical designs. The main focus is on the NCA and CA workflows, bioequivalence and the connection with the other MonolixSuite applications – all via a user-friendly graphical interface. The hands-on session is to practice exposure analysis, comparison of drug formulations and passage to Monolix for population modelling and Simulx for simulations. Temporary licenses for the MonolixSuite are provided.
- Introduction to PK data sets: plasma, urine, steady state, crossover and BLQ
- Demo: use of PKanalix to calculate parameters in the NCA and CA frameworks
- Hands-on: analysis of a single dose study and simulations of multidoses in Simulx
- Hands-on: steady state NCA and CA workflows and popPK modelling in Monolix/li>
- Demo: Bioequivalence in PKanalix
- Hands-on: Bioequivalence case study
Price per person
Industry: 300€ – Academy: 150€ – Student: 100€
+ 50€ if registration after May 4th, 2020
The prices are VAT exempted, it should be added if applicable.
To be defined.