Pharmacometrics modeling & simulations using MonolixSuite: from introductory to advanced concepts and applications.
📅 1.5 days on November 9th: 1PM – 5PM and November 10th: 8AM – 5PM
📍Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland, USA
💼 Registration: handled by ACoP
💰 Registration fee: $1000
👥 Instructors: Lixoft, SimulationsPlus
Whether you’re a novice in population modeling and simulations and want to start working on your projects, an intermediate modeler seeking to enhance confidence and use analyses in strategic decision-making, or you’re interested in gaining insights into algorithms and working with more intricate models, this course will equip you with the essential skills. It provides all you need to know to develop, diagnose and interpret models, efficiently use algorithms and answer questions via simulations of new scenarios.
💡 The course features practical, hands-on exercises to reinforce newly acquired knowledge, and prior experience with MonolixSuiteTM is not necessary. Additionally, participants will receive a temporary license for the software.
What you’ll learn:
🔍 Day 1 (half-day): Modeling PK workflow in Monolix
- The statistical knowledge essential for understanding the population approach and interpreting results effectively.
- Build complete Monolix projects covering data visualization, model set up, and parameter estimation.
- Employ various diagnostic tools to assess model goodness of fit and how to improve it.
🚀 Day 2 (full-day): Advanced PKPD modeling and simulations
- Implementation of complex models and how to refine strategies for optimal model development.
- Monolix methods, algorithms and their options.
- Generate simulations using Simulx to compare virtual populations and derive precise answers through endpoint calculations.
- Design clinical trials and analyze the impact of uncertainty.